Saturday, September 27, 2008

Welcome

I just wanted to give a warm welcome to our members here. I am sorry I haven't been around much the past two days. I have a craft show in a few hours and have been getting ready for it. I made this group to be an outlet for some, help for others and a place where we can have some fun. I do not expect anyone to feel obligated to give out any trade secrets etc.... but we are here to help with general questions, or even more complex questions. Swanmountain, Janell , and I have been working together with the ideas for this group and a strategy to take to Etsy admin for team approval. I expect us when we do become official to use the treasury as a power-tool and get the word out about the group. We can also start a weekly or once a month team-wide sale if you wish. I also would like everyone to hit me up with suggestions of what you think you can get out of this group while we are working out the details with Etsy. Thank you guys and gals and have a great night! Love Dennis.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yahoo! Hello everyone!

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!
:D

Janell

DreamersWeb said...

Wonderful the group is in full swing now! Great idea about having a regular sale-I think the more we can work as a group the better off we will all be! Thank you all three of you for being able to get the flickr group, and blog up so quickly and efficiently!