Tuesday, October 21, 2008

CYA Team's Autumn Contest!


Welcome to the CYA Team's
Autumn Contest!
Vote for your favorite entry by leaving a comment below, and you might win the item! Voting will continue through midnight on Oct. 26th, and the winner of the contest will be announced on Oct. 27th. At that time, we'll draw a name from the list of those who voted, and they will win the winning item!
Even if you aren't the winner, you can still come out ahead ... vote here - then when you buy from any of these participating etsy shops, you get 10% off your purchase!
Good luck, everyone!
(Entries are listed in alphabetical order)

______________________________________________________________
Dancing Mooney
Sweet Pumpkin Spice Soap

My absolute favorite for the fall season! Sweet Pumpkin Spice smells exactly how it sounds... A blend of pumpkin spice with a simple sweet aroma. ♥ Made from a goat's milk base, this soap lathers wonderfully and helps promote moisturized, healthy skin!

Each bar weighs approximately 3.75 oz
Ingredients - Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Castor Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerin, Goat's Milk, Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Sorbitan Oleate, Soybean Protein, Titanium Dioxide, Fragrance, Colorant.
_______________________________________

Kreated By Karina
Creme d'Amaretto Soap


An alluring and unique Vanilla-Almond blend that is sweet and sinful. A base of Tahitian Vanilla Bean with added white sugar and blended with the nutty aroma of fresh ground Almonds as an exfoliant. It's heaven in a coffee cup and even more so in your soap dish.

____________________________________

LaveMeSoapCo
Crisp Autumn Apple Soap


An apple day keeps the doctor away, right? Well, how about keeping old man winter dry skin far, far away with this amazing autumn apple soap! This bar will leave you feeling clean without stripping your skin of its natural oils like store bought soaps do. Cocoa butter has been used for centuries to keep skin hydrated and soft. All of our oils will nourish your skin, like olive oil and coconut for lather.And the scent? We searched and sniffed until we found the best apple fragrance possible. It reminds me of picking mackintosh and gala apples straight off of the trees. Very fresh and crisp and not too sweet.

______________________________________

Moon Maiden Soap
Fall Harvest Goats Milk Soap

This is not your garden-variety spiced apple. It is much more complex and has more dimension to the fragrance than that. A wonderful combination of fresh, crisp apples ripe for picking, a touch of almond, cinnamon, vanilla and a hint of green hay. The perfect impression of a cool Autumn day spent at the local orchard.

________________________________________________

Pink Parchment Soaps
White Ginger - Vegan


White ginger has the fresh aroma of the Hawaiian white ginger flower along with mellow hints of ginger spice. This is a very soothing scent.

Weight: appr. 4 oz. / 113 grams Size: 3 ¾” x 2”
Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerin, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Sorbitan oleate, Soy bean protein, Titanium Dioxide, Fragrance Oil, Ground Ginger


__________________________________________

SudsNSuch
Washcloth/Dishcloth Set of Two - Autumn Colors

This beautiful set includes 2 crochet cloths. They are made of 100% cotton yarn. This set would make a wonderful addition to your kitchen or bathroom.

For your kitchen, the cloths make great dishcloths. When they get dirty, just toss them in the washing machine. No more germ filled sponges!

For your bathroom, the cloths make great washcloths.
These cloths are environmentally friendly because they will last for years if cared for appropriately.
The cloths measure approximately 8" square.

(Note: if this is the winning entry, winning voter wins *one* cloth)

_____________________________________________________

There you have it! Don't forget to visit the shops of these awesome soapers, and ask for your voter's discount!

30 comments:

Kim said...

I vote for Dancing moonie. I love her soaps, just the right amount of scent!

OLLIE MCKAY'S ~ A Chic Boutique said...

Well - this is a hard one! I love anything Ginger - but have never tried it in a saop??!! So guess my vote will go to the Sweet Pumpkin Spice! I love to eat anything with pumpkinn, love the smell of it and I'm thinking it must be wonderful for our skin! Thanks for the contest!

Nina said...

I vote for the Pumpkin Spice soap by Dancing Moonie. I like the curli-cues. =)

Liz said...

I'm voting for "Creme d'Amaretto Soap" I love all things vanilla. Plus, I should win, the 27th is my birthday ;)

Digital Misfit said...

I think each and every entry sounds wonderful.
My favorite (and the one that gets my vote) is
Moon Maiden Soap's Fall Harvest Goats Milk Soap. Goat's milk, apples, vanilla, green hay - all kinds of wonderful aromas blend together in this ultimate autumn luxury.

Unknown said...

Karina's Creme d'Amaretto Soap sounds divine!! It gets my vote.

AmyBuchheit said...

I vote for the Crisp Apple Soap. The kind of rich natural ingrediants I like, sounds like a great fragrance and the more rustic look I like. Lovely!

KPP said...

So hard...uuuuuh....White Ginger - Vegan!

Venbead said...

well they all look so yummy I will have to go with the crisp apple soap

CREATEaTHOUGHT said...

TOUGH decision buttttttt

Moon Maiden Soap
Fall Harvest Goats Milk Soap

Jaime said...

My vote goes for the fall harvest goats milk soap. That scnet sounds amazing!! :)

Jaime

BeadedTail said...

Tough choice but I'll vote for the Sweet Pumpkin Spicke!

Anhoki's Place said...

I love EVERYTHING! But I gotta vote for suds. I love those wash clothes.

Unknown said...

This was really tough! I want then all lol! I am going to go with the White Ginger. It just sounds exotic and warm and it is supposed to snow next week in Ohio lol!

idyll hands said...

Dancing Mooney's Pumpkin Spice soap gets my vote. I can smell it just thinking about it!

Katherine said...

definitely loving the crisp apple here.

Taylor said...

Dancing Mooney
Sweet Pumpkin Spice Soap

Unknown said...

Crisp Autumn Apple Soap sounds heavenly, Id love to win it

High Desert Diva said...

Mmmm...pumpkin
Dancing Mooney!

sheep#100 said...

While apple is my favorite pie (unless you count cheesecake), my favorite autumn scent is pumpkin pies baking so Pumpkin Spice soap it is!

April H said...

Oh HOW do I pick a favorite from that list? Toss up between pumpkin spice from Dancingmooney and Creme d'ammeretto from Karina.... *sigh* Why did you girls have to get me so addicted to your soaps???

:) xo
April

Life Adorned said...

i gotta say they all sound fantastic, but i LOVE dancing mooney soap!

Sabreena said...

All of the entries are lovely, it's so hard to pick! :) I am voting for Dancing Mooney's 'Sweet Pumpkin Spice' soap. Thank you for a great introduction to all these great sellers.

Sabreena

Ginger said...

They all sound lovely but my vote goes for the soap by LaveMeSoapCo..
Crisp Autumn Apple Soap:)Especially great this time of year!!

cyclona66@aol.com

Lucky Girl said...

I vote for Pumpkin Spice--it's sounds perfect for this time of year!

Anonymous said...

I don't know who to vote for. Can I vote for them all? Hmmm....
I think it goes to Karina. That Creme d' soap looks sooo elegant!

Bath Artisan Soaps said...

They all look beautiful! But if I have to choose....I vote for Karina! Those bars look so creamy and smooth! Sounds delish!

Good luck everyone!

Body Language said...

Vote for Moon Maiden! It looks positively delicious!

Oh Mandie said...

The Crisp Autumn Apple Soap sounds amazing!!

Nina said...

I'm voting for Suds' washcloths too. I love them - and I want some! I love those colors! Suds - I need to do some Christmas shopping in your shop!